Man Spaghetti Man Spaghetti

Romanticide Romanticide

Who knew Death could be so cute? XD

=aDarknessInApril= =aDarknessInApril=

Wow

That was deep. You can really step into Pico's mind and get an idea of the despair he's feeling. I think the emotion was well conveyed and the music fit the movie perfectly. Great work.

The ladys room The ladys room

Frighteningly Great!

You could really tell where influences for the different movies were. I thought this was really well done and even though it was short, it was genuinely scary! Many tense moments and some great monster design make this an enjoyable short for asian horror movie fans.

I would like to see more of this!

One Big Morphing Orgasm One Big Morphing Orgasm

Where my brains be at?

Wow.

It takes a lot of talent to pull this one off! Reminds me a lot of those weird 70's Psychedelic cartoons. It was definately interesting to see all the different pictures and art styles in this.

Very very cool.

TheBoogley responds:

Necrotic-Fleshrot, not that's a sexy name!

Gone Too Far Gone Too Far

Left me in suspense!

Short and sweet!

This was great! The cliffhanger ending left me wanting more! Please tell me there's a sequel! I loved this even though I was a little sad to see the little vampire kid get killed.

Not only that, but Zombies with Shotguns?? GENIUS!

Rockoons 2 Rockoons 2

Dude, Journey kick ass!

Original and Rockin'!

Fluid animation, good cover of a classic tune and crazy rock and roll racoons. Awesome.
Would like to see you try your hand on a heavier song, maybe parody some death or black metal!

The Dangers of Halloween The Dangers of Halloween

Mmmmmm....yeeesss.

Whooo, I needed that! Excellent writing in this one. Good wacky animation and great voice acting!

Makes me all excited for Halloween this weekend! I'm gonna go put on my Satan Garments right now and head down the Hospitol to stock up on Baby Gums!

Jimmy from down the street is looking nice and plump for the piƱata this year....

Sketched - Pregnancy Test Sketched - Pregnancy Test

Awesome.

I pissed my re use a bull pants laffing!

sirjeffofshort responds:

Thanks for the review. I'm sorry to hear about your pants, but at least it was all in the noble name of comedy... just be sure to wash them before re-use-ing them.

Megaman - Rockin in paper Megaman - Rockin in paper

Good old fashioned stop motion crazyness!

I feel like I need to dig out all my old Rockman games now thanks to this.

Very creative video. Loved the use of everyday items as the stages and the macaronis as the doors to the boss battles!

I'm dropping it one star because it was a bit on the short side, but at the same time I do know how painstaking and long the stop motion process is.

Brilliant work!

Totsugeki responds:

Thx for the comment!

At the beginning, the animation was supposed to be something like 15 seconds long, just a very short commercial for the game (that was the assignement). Though when I was doing the stop motion animations, I was actually having so much fun that ideas were popping out again and again, so I extended it to a minute. I had tons of other ideas to add, though I had to hand out the thing.

Somehow I think that 1 minute well made is better than 3 minutes so-so, ahah. Anyway, this was more like an experiment in AfterEffects. I hope to make longer and better animations in the future.