Man Spaghetti Man Spaghetti

Romanticide Romanticide

Who knew Death could be so cute? XD

=aDarknessInApril= =aDarknessInApril=

Wow

That was deep. You can really step into Pico's mind and get an idea of the despair he's feeling. I think the emotion was well conveyed and the music fit the movie perfectly. Great work.

Love at first bite Love at first bite

It's been a LONG time since the last visual novel/dating sim I've played and this little game reminded me of why I like them so much. I LOVED Hanako! Ghoul or not, she was adorable! The story was short, simple, and very sweet. I know these types of games take a lot of thought and work when it comes to writing the story and creating the decision tree and actions/consequences for the dating sim portion but I really would love to see this fleshed out into a more detailed, longer story and re-released.

Also, can we get some T-shirts of the toothy heart logo and of Hanako without her mask on? I'd rock that shit all the time. Who else wants a Hanako T-shirt? Gimme!!!!

Urbex Urbex

I love your games. I'm a big fan of the Killer Escape series and I've really been looking forward to playing this, but, alas, I can't get it to work for me. I'm using the latest Chrome browser and Flash 12 on W7 64-bit. The game will load but then simply blank and show me a button asking me to "Install the latest Flash Player".

I attempted re-updating and then closing and re-opening my browser to no avail. I even tried playing from the Armour Games website with the same result. All your other games have worked for me without a problem. I'm sad! I really want to play this! Still, I have no doubts that it will be a great game if I ever actually get to play it.

Psionic3D responds:

IT SHOULD WORK NOW...SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE!!
Refresh and retry!!

Daymare Cat Daymare Cat

I'm in love with the irreverent art style. It's very reminiscent of Shel Silverstein but a bit more eccentric. It's original and truly feels like a dream world. We need more of this interesting little girl in a full length adventure!

** \Symphony Of The Demon ** \Symphony Of The Demon

My neck hurts from headbanging...

Great melody and catchy riffing!
I was sad that it was bit short but I loved the fade-out.
Can we expect to hear more of a similiar progressive/symphonic style?
Great drum programming by the way, I'm a drummer myself and I didn't realize these weren't real drums until I looked at the credits.

Hope to hear more and kudos for the Mario intro!

Sonofkirk responds:

Thanks a lot man, some don't like the fade out so I'm glad to see that you enjoyed it ^^. Sorry about the shortness haha. Check out my other songs, most of them are progressive but not too symphonic tho :P. I'm a fan of Symphony X, that's why I love progressive music :). Addictive Drums ftw !

Cheers and Beers \m/

Hanako Hanako

Love at First Bite was great and I absolutely adore Hanako! I need Hanako T-shirts!